Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Little Excavator Operator!!



Yesterday, Ana got to be an excavator operator!  My brother is an operator and has his own equipment.  My parents need a rock wall built.  Since we are temporarily living at my parent's house, Ana got to help her uncle move rock (after he dumped it from his dump truck) with the excavator!  She was SO excited!!
HUGE rock!
 
Getting ready to dump the rock



Ana using the controls!
 
This is fun!




All in a day's work!
When I asked Ana if she was going to grow up and be an excavator operator (haha!!), she said in a very adamant tone, "No, silly!  I'm going to be a mom and have 18 babies!"   :-)  Good luck, my sweet girl! 

The next two pictures I just had to include to brag about how nice of a day we had yesterday!  In the 60's and so sunny!  It was heaven! 

Did I mention what a beautiful, spring day we had here???!!!
Gorgeous view!
Happy Spring!

1 comment: