Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Funness!!

Moda Bake Shop




Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know.  Funness is really not a word!  But so appropriate for this!  I love fabric.  I love to create things with fabric.  I love to imagine the things I would make with fabric if I had more time (I definitely fall into this category MOST of the time these days!!!)!!!

Well, I came upon a blog that Moda fabrics does.  If you are a quilter, then you know Moda fabrics.  But this site isn't just quilts to make (although, there a lot of very fun ones on there!).  This site has projects that others have made and submitted, along with directions you can print out.  It's called Moda Bake Shop, and it has some VERY fun projects to make and be totally inspired by!  Check some of these amazing things out!!










If you click on the tab at the top of the Home page labeled "Recipes", you will find the following categories of projects:

  • Accessories
  • Apparel
  • Baby and Kids
  • Bags and Totes
  • Challenge
  • Fabric Collections
  • Featured Store
  • Food
  • Gifts
  • Home Decor
  • Quilts
  • Seasonal
  • Stuffed Stuff
Pretty fun stuff!  If you love to create things (or really want to!) with fabric, you should check out all the inspiring ideas this site has!

Happy creating!


1 comment: