Friday, March 4, 2011

Suprised!! (and very proud!)

Ana on the cover of the Timberdoodle catalog!
That's our Abi in the middle!

Recently, our two youngest daughters were asked to participate in a photo-shoot for Timberdoodle's new catalog.  If you homeschool, then certainly you must know about Timberdoodle!  They are our favorite homeschool supply company!!  They also happen to be located just a couple of miles from us!  The family that owns and runs the company, as well as all of the their employees, are just incredible.  They carry some of the best educational supplies around at great prices, and they are always so helpful!  I always look to them first when I am looking for something!

Well, was I surprised when I got up this morning and my husband said he saw on his computer that Ana had made the cover of the catalog!  The catalog just went to print this week.  It will be fun to see the rest of it!  I found on their website that Abi also was used in a picture with two other babies.  So fun!

A proud Mamma-moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment